Info “The Aging Diver” Seminar with Dr Doug Ebersole (13 Jan 22)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was a very nice service for us in the veteran status of diving.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words in spite of the glare on the screen and the tin-can-and-string video teleconference technique.

I have the PowerPoint presentation. Please reach out to me via DM with your e-mail address and I will send it along.

It tips the scale at 20MB so I will either compress it or break it into two files.

Thank you for the presentation tonight. Very informative and entertaining too.

Thank you for the zoom presentation.

James

I could not access the Zoom --
I also had my wife - the family expert- to give it a try
No luck!
Sorry I messed it

And I am the one who needed the advice most

If you happen to use Facebook (doubtful but thought I'd mention it), it is available on the Facebook page of the shop that hosted the presentation: Link to FB video

You'll need (or need to create) a FB account to watch that video.

The presentation is reversed in the video (mirrored incorrectly on the phone shooting the video) but @NothingClever can provide the deck upon request.

Another way to find it, again for FB users, is to go to the page for Off The Wall Adventures & Outfitters. You'll find it there.

If you happen to use Facebook (doubtful but thought I'd mention it), it is available on the Facebook page of the shop that hosted the presentation: Link to FB video

You'll need (or need to create) a FB account to watch that video.

The presentation is reversed in the video (mirrored incorrectly on the phone shooting the video) but @NothingClever can provide the deck upon request.

Another way to find it, again for FB users, is to go to the page for Off The Wall Adventures & Outfitters. You'll find it there.
The video is no longer available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom