Info “The Aging Diver” Seminar with Dr Doug Ebersole (13 Jan 22)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From my anecdotal observation, I think there are two types of "aging" divers. Those who take care of themselves and those who don't. The first group notes their decline and don't push it, eats the correct food, gets exercise, doesn't smoke and drinks in moderation. The second group is a heart attack waiting to happen.

I’m happy to report I identify as a member of the first group.

So I will be traveling and plan to check into a motel in time for the presentation. Are their instructions on what I am to do?

So I will be traveling and plan to check into a motel in time for the presentation. Are their instructions on what I am to do?

Forthcoming - that’s what I‘m working on now and intend to send out tomorrow via direct message to participants (Wednesday, 12 January 2022).

Folks, I’ve sent out direct messages (DMs) to all of you with essential information for tomorrow’s seminar presentation by Dr. Douglas Ebersole.

Since the forum limits DMs to five recipients, I had to send separate messages to you in groups of five or less. That’s why participants are missing from your DM (in case you wondered).

I talked with Dr. Ebersole voice to voice this morning to ensure he wasn’t surprised by my efforts to pull in ScubaBoard community members. He’s very much looking forward to an expanded audience and is no stranger to virtual presentations.

I will be at Off the Wall Adventures one hour early (so, 5:00pm EST) to help set up and trouble shoot.

Really looking forward to attending this with everybody to learn alongside you and from you.

Thanks for all that you all are doing to coordinate this Zoom meeting.

Folks, I’ve sent out direct messages (DMs) to all of you with essential information for tomorrow’s seminar presentation by Dr. Douglas Ebersole.

Since the forum limits DMs to five recipients, I had to send separate messages to you in groups of five or less. That’s why participants are missing from your DM (in case you wondered).

I talked with Dr. Ebersole voice to voice this morning to ensure he wasn’t surprised by my efforts to pull in ScubaBoard community members. He’s very much looking forward to an expanded audience and is no stranger to virtual presentations.

I will be at Off the Wall Adventures one hour early (so, 5:00pm EST) to help set up and trouble shoot.

Really looking forward to attending this with everybody to learn alongside you and from you.
No DM yet received.

@Gene and @emoreira - DM sent.

For everybody else, the password is the same but use all lowercase letters.

I’m at the shop now. Dr Ebersole is also here getting ready.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom