The 2009 Baseball Smack Talk Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This thread is officially on hold till we don't suck quite so much.

It'll be on hold until the young pitchers start growing some nads. Why are waiting to sign Pedro Martinez. Just do it! :banghead:

It'll be on hold until the young pitchers start growing some nads. Why are waiting to sign Pedro Martinez. Just do it! :banghead:

Because he's wash up?
I'm no fan of Pedro. What they need to do, is pull a pitcher when he gives up a run insted of waiting until he allows 3-5 more runs. I don't care if its the 1st inning either. Allow a run, take a seat.

(Maybe that's why I'm not a MLB manager!:shocked2:)

It's official, we don't suck!

Los-Angeles-Dodgers---05-Logo-Cap-and-Glove-Photograph-C12187881.jpeg

Hmmmmm...

20 - 8

Could it be?

The best record in the Bigs?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodgers_Logo1.jpg

He's such a douche, everytime you think he can't possibly get any dumber he proves you wrong.

Los Angeles Dodgers slugger Manny Ramirez has reportedly tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs and will be suspended 50 games by Major League Baseball.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Ramirez is expected to attribute the positive test to medication received from a doctor.

The suspension is expected to begin Thursday. If so, Ramirez won't be eligible to return until July 3.

More to follow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom