The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no major conflict naman since i'm not going to be dissing my home resort... malayo naman ang portulano sa balai and they seem to hit a slightly different market bracket...

will gladly write something nice (might have to stay till sunday though to really get a feel for the resort wink wink wink) hahahahahaha

Prosti Jag

shugar:
no major conflict naman since i'm not going to be dissing my home resort... malayo naman ang portulano sa balai and they seem to hit a slightly different market bracket...

minor conflict lang pala.

will gladly write something nice (might have to stay till sunday though to really get a feel for the resort wink wink wink) hahahahahaha

Prosti Jag

sige pakilala ko kayo kay Snork. ANG LUSOG NUN BABAENG IYUN!!!!

Jonix and caloy 23rd to 24th 5pm to 6pm arrival 23rd
Matt 23rd to 24th
Jag 24th to 25th maybe with buntots.
Spoon 24th daytrip

so there is the possibility that the clean up be done on the 24th . if you guys join then we can have a free clean-up dive with a picture of the clean up banner (and perhaps send it to the official magazine "Undersea JOurnal" of PADI) afterwards.

for clarification

arrivng 23rd leaving on the 24 arethe following

Jonix, caloy and Mat,

24th day trip spoon and jag

jag would you have other people going with you? who is makol?

so for clarification no one would stay overnite 24th to 25th is this correct?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom