The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i really do not deal with rates of the resort. that i leave to the owners. i will be forwarding your emails to them and lets see. i have sent your emails and comments.

it is not a place where you can see people playing their own "sounds" , it's a place for quiet diving , except for acoustic night. ayun malakas yun.

as far as DM , wala charge for this outing.

jonix:
ei peeps, please email paolo at paolo.villegas@gmail.com the following details in preparation for the dive-o-rama thing @ portulano:

1. full name (pls indicate companion/s if any)
2. aircon room or not
3. overnight or daytrip

for those who want to join email me. and we would revert on the quote for your planned dive.

jonix:
part 2 is tentatively scheduled for december as far as i recall the postings

Thanks, I'll keep a close eye on this thread. Para masulit naman ang bakasyon ko sa December. Nakakalungkot kasing pumunta sa Batangas mag-isa, non-diver kasi yung kasama ko, ipagmamaneho lang ako

paolov:
i really do not deal with rates of the resort. that i leave to the owners. i will be forwarding your emails to them and lets see. i have sent your emails and comments.

it is not a place where you can see people playing their own "sounds" , it's a place for quiet diving , except for acoustic night. ayun malakas yun.

as far as DM , wala charge for this outing.

Thanks pao for the complementary. Baka u can try to swing in a little more discount our way since we (pinoy SBers) are holding the first ever SB Dive-o-Rama in Portulano and will be putting the resort on the radar of some more divers, especially "foreign SBers". Of course this will involve the writing talent of balai shugar to hype up the resort in terms of accommodation, food, hospitality, diving and DMs etc..

It's just a thought Pao.

clgsamson:
Of course this will involve the writing talent of balai shugar to hype up the resort in terms of accommodation, food, hospitality, diving and DMs etc..

hmmmm conflict of interest kay Jag yan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom