The 1st Debate.......... Wadayou think ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need a debate to make my choice... For me, I can't get past three little words ...

Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

I tried to forget, like everyone else... I just couldn't.

Noooo, I am not trying to start something. But I learned a quote a long time ago... something about birds of a feather?

Is this thread even legal?

I like Chrispete's signature line which says something along the lines of "Three things polite people do not discuss in public: 1. Politics, 2. Religion, and 3. Which brand of scuba gear is best"

You are correct, sir, in reminding us of this basic tenet. But, sometimes, you just have to take a stand for something. So, here it goes...

Force Fins rule!!

:kiss2:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

sorry boys but thread closed as politics isnt to be discussed on the general board... if you want to discuss politics you can visit the Pub via the Surface Interval but i would strongly suggest you heed Chrispete's words and go diving instead

I like Chrispete's signature line which says something along the lines of "Three things polite people do not discuss in public: 1. Politics, 2. Religion, and 3. Which brand of scuba gear is best"

sorry boys but its best to draw a line on this so it stays in the Pub

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom