Thanks to the wonderful people of the Philippines!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Blues

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from great vacation. This time it was Cabilao, Alona, and Dumaguete.
Highlights were a blue ringed octopus, huge school of cuda, beautiful rainbow, dolphins, jacks, lots of turtles, nudis, bumphead parrotfish the size of a refridgerator, orangatang crabs, pygmy seahorses (what color would you like? heh, heh, heh) and so much more of the usual suspects, it's hard to remember.
Lots of macro stuff at Cabilao, I can see why all the photographers like this place, but not much of any medium let alone "big" stuff. Down side, was a tank that fell on my kneecap but I sucked it up and still went diving and after two days of massage I was on the mend. It was so nice to have people remember me and embarassing that I couldn't remember thier names.
Great hospitality, righteous food, easy dives, and cold beer it doesn't get any better than this. Thanks everyone.

Another SATISFIED KANO!!!! Gotta love that......so, when ya coming back?

Thanks, Alan...Are you going to post a full trip report when you get a chance? We are leaving for the PI in under weeks now, and starting to get our act together. Appreciated the Dumaguete tips in your email, and have already ordered some chocolate for the staff.

Regards,

Johncn

Full report? Nah I'm too lazy. Just know that you'll have a great time!
If you any specific questions just email me.
Rock on!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom