Thanks to Gabe!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

20vturbo

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We just got back from Hawaii and I just wanted to thank Gabe from Kaimana divers for his patience with my wife and I while he got us Nitrox and AOW certified. I feel confident to finally have an instructor that took diving seriously and waited until we both understood all of the concepts before certifying us. I wish I would have got to dive more but the people we were with weren't up for the dives (definitely next time though)

If anyone is looking for certification or someone to just dive with Gabe is a GREAT teacher and resource that will actually TEACH you something!

Mahalo â nui
Bryan and Lacie

PS I have looked everywhere for that logbook one of your friends had at the bar....any idea if you can find out what its called so we can get one? and also if you have any pics from our dives that would be AWESOME!!

oh and here are some pics of our last dive for the fun of it!

If you are REALLY board our entire trip blog and more pics are here

Bryan and Lacie » 1 year in Hawaii

78.jpg

79.jpg

80.jpg

81.jpg

82.jpg

88.jpg

Just me two cents here...I've dealt with a couple of dive shops here on Oahu, and Kaimana Divers is the best and only one I dive with! Gabe is a true class act and I've done all my certs with him (currently working on my DM). I knew once I moved to Hawaii I would get certed, but Gabe's knowledge/experience is the the number one reason I loving diving as much as I do. I feel Gabe has given me the skills to deal with any situation in the water.

Great PHOTOS!!! Bryan and Lacie rocked....

I think Anna got the logbook on Amazon.com? Hopefully you guys will end up out here more often!

G

Yeah I looked there but I can't find the one she had :(

Just me two cents here...I've dealt with a couple of dive shops here on Oahu, and Kaimana Divers is the best and only one I dive with! Gabe is a true class act and I've done all my certs with him (currently working on my DM). I knew once I moved to Hawaii I would get certed, but Gabe's knowledge/experience is the the number one reason I loving diving as much as I do. I feel Gabe has given me the skills to deal with any situation in the water.

agreed, we had a buddy with us that had never been diving and wanted a last minute certification...he went with a different dive operator....surprised that he lived....without going into details if you value your life at all go with a reputable person like Gabe that will actually teach you something before throwing you in the deep end and make sure you are not going to kill yourself.

Yaaa...Gabe is a cool dude.... Anybody who takes a course with him won't be disappointed. I have taken 3 courses already and he is top notch.

Back
Top Bottom