Thanks to Bob and Lynne!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A pity you weren't here today ... you'd have had the opportunity to dive in the snow.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm Jealous!

NWGratefulDiver:
A pity you weren't here today ... you'd have had the opportunity to dive in the snow.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Between now and June, I'm hoping for a day when I don't. Got six inches today. :shakehead

NWGratefulDiver:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Well, I'm safely home now! I'm too tired to thoroughly rinse the gear tonight, but tomorrow it's going to get a thorough bath. Of course, if I can find a dive charter that's still running, I might just soak my gear in the lake. Next time, I'll dive in Lake Washington at the end so I can avoid the whole gear rinsing issue completely. :D

This vacation was quite dreamlike- it was pretty much non-stop diving for three days and then a large turkey meal at the end. I even saw part of the Seattle marathon this morning. I didn't mind diving in the rain, but woe to those poor runners- there was wind and sideways rain, and I even saw snow on some of the cars! I came home to 60f weather- it felt downright hot.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures- I don't have an U/W camera. Bob was taking some, but they didn't come out- I squarely blame the seals.

Were you taking one of Bobs famous classes or just a pleasure trip?

pir8:
Were you taking one of Bobs famous classes or just a pleasure trip?
It was all for fun! Although I did learn a lot of the fish names, I don't think that Bob is going to send me a Fish ID c-card. :D

I'm Still Jealous. I was stationed out that way years ago before I was a diver and would love to go back and dive the area.

Isn't it wonderful seeing wildlife instead of buses, cars, and airplanes :D Sounds as though you may have won the dive-off :wink:

BTW, Tony, I forgot to tell you (and this is TOTALLY true) that, when I took my marine life ID course, the instructor described those California sea stars as "vicious predators". They eat anything, including each other. See, you were so worried about the fish :)

Back
Top Bottom