Thanks for the "Subscription" option

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey NetDoc and Techadmin -

Thanks for the option of giving a little back to scubaboard - This site has been a great education for me and it is a joy to be able to participate beyond just posting.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. I tried posting this in the new subscribers forum, but it doesn't seem to be active yet (not a complaint, just letting you know)

I never thought someone would thank me for letting them donate but you're very welcome! I am still making a few changes to the forum but it should be working in a minute or two...

Ditto, even without the added perks!

We are somewhat overwhelmed at the response! We had people sigining up BEFORE we even announced it. Now THAT is gratitude! TA and I thank ALL OF YOU for making this board such a happenin' place to be!

Yah, same here.
It's nice to have a spot to take a break at from talking about dive gear, etc all day. :wink:

I've made a couple "donations" to the Lindows/Linspire outfit, it's a nice change from Micro$oft crap. I thanked the guy there too, for presenting the opportunity to be free of the Evil Empire & the Blue Screen of Death. :D..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom