Thanks for everything

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well i am in the airport lounge at the moment waiting on Continental and drinking lots of coffee....]

Just wanted to thank everyone for such a great trip that i had, and i know Simon had a great time as well. Everyone's hospitality was outstanding and it was great hanging out, diving, and meeting you all in person! Thanks to all those who made it out on the two nights in Manila as well as down to Anilao.... and maybe a PPDer or two made it to PG as well...:11:

So i guess tomorrow i will be back to my posting self from my little yap fishbowl....

Gettin ready to start planning PI 2007 trip.... and i think i will see some PPDers in Bali in Oct... (i wont mention names here...)

I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip Mike. PPD's rock!!!

too bad I wasn't around mikey, but I'm glad the gang was able to show you a good time! Maybe I'll catch you next year. Make sure you come anytime from May-Nov 2007 and I will for sure do some dives with you!

You're coming home next year Chipster?

Urghhh...doesn't it suck going home ofter such a good trip...

Sounds like everyone had fun...again PI'ers your hospitality is very impressive...I may find myself over your way one of these days...since none of you will make it to Fiji...well may be able to talk some of you into it!

There are so many piccies...too much to catch up on...Mrs and Zee have got me caught up in the MOF thread...it is evil...it just swallowed me up...only just managed to crawl out...

Have a safe flight Mike...no doubt you'll be missing the PPDer's!

greatwolf:
You're coming home next year Chipster?
yeppers, gotta defend my thesis sometime. I've worked out my annual budget so I can skim some of my grant into my diving fund when I get back! (as in, 1/3 of it! hehehehe. :))

@neets: try make it out to the PI with Zee. That'll be a fun time.

Back
Top Bottom