Thanks Dive rebels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iflexsol

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Danny, Dave, Jim and ... all the club memebrs. You guys are so nice and welcoming. I had a great time, also learnt some diving. I'm looking forward to join you guys on your coming monthly meet.

Foo, Firefyter... I wanted to meet you guys but didn't know how exactly I can identify.

All,
I'm going to Cancun this weekend. I'll update my trip details after I comeback.

-KK

iflexsol:
Foo, Firefyter... I wanted to meet you guys but didn't know how exactly I can identify.

Just let us know when you're going to be there, and we'll watch for you. I drive a 2003 blue Ford Expedition, and I'm usually backed in somewhere near the last wooden dock on the NW side. If you se the truck, and see several folks around, just walk up and ask if it's us. Maybe we can all get together after your trip.

iflexsol:
All,

-KK

Have a great trip, I'm counting the days until I hit Mexico again.

iflexsol:
Thanks Danny, Dave, Jim and ... all the club memebrs. You guys are so nice and welcoming. I had a great time, also learnt some diving. I'm looking forward to join you guys on your coming monthly meet.

All,

-KK

I'm glad you had a good time and it was a pleasure having you join us. It was a great day of diving. Too bad you had to leave before I got the bbq chicken cooked. We had brisket, chicken, sausage, potatoe salad and slaw and ohhhh, I can't forget the desserts! We didn't get home till midnight, but after a great day of diving the time didn't matter.

iflexsol:
-KK
Iflexol, too bad we didn't meet! Next time. I'm 47, blonde (yah, shaddup Firefyter- only my hairdresser knows for sure... :wink: ), 5'4", not skinny, and have been known to laugh a lot underwater. I'm usually seen stealing macadamia nut cookies, dive watches and losing writing slates or weights. You can rely on me to arrive late and give you a hard time for leaving early. :crafty:

Foo

I had decided to procrastinate, but never got around to it.

Back
Top Bottom