Thank you!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't get to play with a scooter in my DIRF class!

That orange hose is slick! I want one :D

Vie you did great dude, congrats!

I was there with Vie in the Fundie in Singapore too, and was also his dive buddy!

I only got Provisional rating from our DIRF instructor Gideon, but the class were great and I've learned so much. I can only say that I'm a born again diver. I encourage everyone to do the Fundies as soon as they can, It will change the way you dive forever.

I got to go to the pool and practice the kicks and the drills more. There are no compromise in GUE standard you just got to Do it Right!

nagonoj:

I was there with Vie in the Fundie in Singapore too, and was also his dive buddy!

Thanks, man—I hope we can plan a pool session and some diving in Pattaya soon!

nagonoj:

I only got Provisional rating from our DIRF instructor Gideon, but the class were great and I've learned so much. I can only say that I'm a born again diver. I encourage everyone to do the Fundies as soon as they can, It will change the way you dive forever.

I got to go to the pool and practice the kicks and the drills more. There are no compromise in GUE standard you just got to Do it Right!

you said it best! after dir you really are a born again diver. nothing better than seeing the light:)

Hi Vie,

It's Gareth , i was the guy behhind the lense. Congrats on passing the course, hopefully as discussed at Living Seas you will be able to complete your Tech 1 or Triox class sometime in the near future. Good luck with your diving and ping me if you are ever in OZ.

Gareth Ingham:
Hi Vie,

It's Gareth , i was the guy behhind the lense. Congrats on passing the course, hopefully as discussed at Living Seas you will be able to complete your Tech 1 or Triox class sometime in the near future. Good luck with your diving and ping me if you are ever in OZ.

Thanks, Gareth. BTW, I heard from Raymond that you aced Tech 1—congrats, man! Great to see you on SB.

Corrections: in posts #5 and #10 in this thread, I meant to write Raymond Goh and NOT “Raymond Oh”—many apologies, Raymond!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom