Thank you to the O'Hana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbittner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want to thank every member of the O'Hana for posting dive reports, photos, and videos, as well as links to your own websites. Hawaii in general (and Maui in particular) has become my favourite place in the world, and it is great to be able to "virtually" dive with you each day.

I used to work at a summer camp in southern Ontario, where our aim was to help the campers "have a good time doing good things with good people." Diving has been such an experience for me in all locations I've been able to dive, but especially when I've been able to dive in Hawaii, or with friends from Hawaii (on the Maui Dreams Dive Co. trips to Fiji). Thank you to the few of you I've been privileged to dive with, and thanks in advance to those of you I'll be able to dive with in the future.

Right now I'm counting the minutes until my next dive trip -- Oahu (June 11 & 12), Fiji (with Maui Dreams -- June 15-21), and Maui (June 23 - July 2). I hope to meet some of you in person, on a dive boat or a shore dive near you!

Aloha,
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom