Thank You Southwest Scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bsterkel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just want to give a quick shout out to Rob and Jen at Southwest Scuba. I completed my AOW this past weekend, and it was a wonderful experience. Both Rob and Jen are very passionate and dedicated to this exciting sport and it reflects in their training. You really come away from their classes feeling like you received personal instruction and attention.

For anyone out there looking to become certified or just take some adventure classes...Rob and Jen (Southwest Scuba) is who you want to go with.

Thanks again guys!!

Brett

i think the PPB dive briefings made the whole experience that much better...

congrats! i did my night dives with them saturday night. they do a great job. now i just have to figure out how to get more time off in june or july (whichever it is) so that i can go down to san carlos with them.

ben

Thanks everyone! We really appreciate the compliments. And we really do go out of our way to make your experience the best it can be.

We also had a great Rescue Diver course this weekend. We now have 4 new Rescue Divers! And our DMT's did a great job in assisting us with the scenarios (in addition to the PPB briefings :wink: ).

Thanks again!

Yes, one DMT was so out of control, she suffered a tragic taco sauce injury on her leg clear out among the cactii. The other DMT got so worked up over losing his dive buddy that he took a little nappy poo in the water. Thankfully our missing diver was breathing heavily enough from his doubles that we could find him easily :)

Fun and games, my friends, fun and games.

Never mind shark.byte was kind of afraid to de-kit lest there be another dive emergency...

Great weekend!

Well, we had so many emergencies that weekend, we all know you were distraught.

I was only mentioning the "fun" emergency, you know. We won't even go there with the 5 am missing diver. Thankfully you slept in your wetsuit so we could send you out there.

shark.byte.usa:
Hey now Jess, I thought it was agreed what's done in Rescue stays in Rescue, besides you don't want to spoil it for future victims errrr....Rescuers :wink:

That's okay. We had too many witnesses to this last class. We've already made some changes so that we can keep it real.....bwahahahahaha!!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom