Thank You, SB and the Tampa Folks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BHB ScubaTroll

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Earlier this year, I felt circumstances in my life and a certain need draw me to expand my circle of friends, and I found SB while searching for gear, joined in March 2006 and immediately found excellent friends!

I have been diving almost every weekend since joining SB. Some times, I dive on a boat full of SBers, some times I meet them for shore dives and some times, with the knowledge and information I have found on this board, and through board members, I make a trek to a new location for solo dives, or dives with my son. The cost savings of diving with my minor son has allowed me to get closer to him than I have ever been before. We have even scheduled dives and events around SB board members who make the trip to our area (Diving with Duncan, Dining with Duncan are among those events... Hi, Duncan!)

Since March, I have made more than 40 dives. Most of these are directly related to SB.

I was responding to a post that asked if SB has helped keep you diving when I realized how grateful I am to have met each of you. I am more grateful that we have come to know more about each other and shared lasting memories.

Thank you, Tampa Bay SBers! (and those who have been living and working in the area!)

Thank you, Pete! You have helped me make world-wide friendships!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom