Thank you Rick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh no, I thought that was going to go away:rofl3:

I thought "What happens at a Dive Event, stays at the Dive Event"

Oh come on,Rick, Billy was doing a fine job on his own, but your added presence was definitely a plus.You two can double as security/******* control at future events!!

Ohh yeah, we definitely need the video of the "Don't mess with the BC's parking spot"
:rofl3:

:rofl3: :rofl3:

It was hilarious! People were telling me that the cars were honking and all that. Rick looked like Goliath and the cars looked like mini Davids and in that story, Goliath wins. LoL!

Waitin' fer the vid!

Oh come on you know that never holds true with the BC'S :rofl3: So where is the video???

Last edited:

Thats usually true...
Unless there's PICTURES!!!!!

Rick. GREAT event! The food was outstanding, the company was fun and the dive was out standing. I see why Vet's is the night dive hot spot.

Soooo, did I miss something at this event? Car alarms were blaring? I can't wait for the next dive to hear the details of this story.

Billy, I hope to you don't eat those dogs all the time. They are really good but can't be good for you. I'm getting hungry just thinking of them and Andrew can't wait for me to make it for dinner.

Thank you Rick and everyone. Adriana and I had a great time. The Beach Crabs are very special people that I always enjoy myself around you guys.

I will have to limit my posts from now on for Billy sold me out to Adriana, telling her I spend too much time here. I guess pay back is a B@@@@ and I had it coming.

Thank you Rick and everyone. Adriana and I had a great time. The Beach Crabs are very special people that I always enjoy myself around you guys.

I will have to limit my posts from now on for Billy sold me out to Adriana, telling her I spend too much time here. I guess pay back is a B@@@@ and I had it coming.

spend too much time on the board???? I dont think its possible to spend too much time on the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom