Thank you Rick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beachlover

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Rick, thank you for putting together todays dive in at Veterans Park, it was a lot of fun. Everyone,myself included,expressed how nice of a day it was and how much we all enjoyed ourselves.Thanks again! Jamie

Hey Rick, thank you for putting together todays dive in at Veterans Park, it was a lot of fun. Everyone,myself included,expressed how nice of a day it was and how much we all enjoyed ourselves.Thanks again! Jamie

I concur 1 BEEEEELLION! percent!!!! Thanks for your dedication and commitment to a great group of folks!!!

Was great meeting you Jamie!

Yes. Awesome day, good food, good friends and good diving. What more could you want.
Thanks Rick!

thank you rick, i had a great time too.and getting to meet all the crabs there. a speacial thanx to eric, my dive buddy for helping me out.

Had a blast today I can hardly wait for the next one. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Rick,,,, I know you have been putting this together since at least May. That is a lot of time and dedication. I think it paid off. It looked like everyone was having a good time during a beautiful day. Your selfless contributions to the SoCal (& beyond) dive community is noticed and really appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
ditto from me as well. Great dive, good food, interesting bunch of crabs.

Ren, thanks for exchanging my two 5lb weights.
Jamie, happy to see you again and let's do some night dives together...

Thanks to everyone for such a fun event, specially to the clown that organized it. :rofl3:

Thanks to everyone for such a fun event, specially to the clown that organized it. :rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: And his clown buddy!
Billy, that was an awesome display of 'Alpha Male'! I stand in awe and bow in your presence! :thumbs_up:

Rick, this was a most amazing get-together, you did an admirable job!! Looking forward to the next one already!

Cheers,
Paul

Back
Top Bottom