Thank you Oceanic/Huish, again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have previously posted on 2 very good interactions with Oceanic/Huish service Thank you Oceanic/Huish and post #10 Not Impressed With Huish Support

I have recently taken advantage of the factory full service and calibration service 2 more times Support » Service. I had two 9 year old Pro Plus 2s that were non functional, one had a dysfunctional pressure transducer and gave inaccurate NDLS, the other had flooded due to an O-ring problem on battery exchange. Both computers were exchanged for absolutely new units without question.

So....I got a brand new transmitter for my 7+year old VT3 for $120. I got a brand new compass module for $25. I got two new Pro Plus 2 modules for $175 each. This is a small fraction of buying new instruments. I am a happy Oceanic customer and think that Huish has done a good job of taking over support.

Now, if only Oceanic/Huish will continue to offer great products. I'm still disappointed they dropped the VT series. I prefer the Atom 3.1 and the Geo 2 to the OCi and OCL, we'll see

Good diving, Craig

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom