Thank you Mike Veitch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I asked mike for a teeny personal request and he granted it... please see the fruits of his labors (w/ a little of mine) in the animated graphics - all photos courtesy of The Real Canadian

http://jaggarcia.multiply.com

thanks mike!

Jag

PS
i'll be uploading the raw photos when i get back to manila :05:

PS2
don't worry ish, i'm still not marrying him, he's all yours

beautiful! Is that flash?

catherine96821:
beautiful! Is that flash?
animated GIF... put it together in adobe image ready... i asked mike for a sequence of shots and he happened to have a few handy

Jag

Jag:
Dear Mike,

I love you so so much and think you're so so awesome that if i didn't marry my wife I would have married you.

love your bestest friend in the whole wide world,

Shugar

Hey Kim, can you please change the thread title to something more appropriate: "Jag kisses Mike's Canadian behind" sounds more appropriate. :)

chip104:
Hey Kim, can you please change the thread title to something more appropriate: "Jag kisses Mike's Canadian behind" sounds more appropriate. :)
:lol: :lol:

Thank you Mike Veitch also, he has helped me numerous times with my dumb photography questions :) :).

I think everyone who Mike has ever helped out should post on this thread :D :D.

jonix:
me...thanks for the photo tips at the thread that we cannot name eyebrow

Did Veitchy give you tips on how to take Warhammer photo's? I'm confused - was it something like "stand back"?

Dear Mike,

Thanks for being the only other wackey Canadian I talk to in SEAsia. i am very grateful for this, but just tell me where you want me to place my lips on your @ss.

Love Chipper

btw I'm teacher first aid to the Canadian Embassy this Tuesday. I did it last year and the ambassador was really impressed so he assigned me a marshall. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom