Thank You Ber Rabbit and Friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

northen diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
for the chance to dive with you guys on the 19th at Gilboa. Even though the temps were in the single digits, I had a BLAST. You are a great bunch to hang out with.

Berandfriends.jpg

wow that looks cold!!

love the pic! great to put faces to names!!

now, whats with the tent in the background??

AAAGH! I can't see the picture! Can you put it in your Scubaboard gallery so I can get to it?

We had a SERIOUS BLAST that day even though my gear froze up! Thanks for the lessons, you've managed to get me addicted to serious cold weather diving. I must be one sick bunny, I LIKED diving in air so cold my gear iced up almost instantly.
Ber :lilbunny:

wow that looks cold!!

love the pic! great to put faces to names!!

now, whats with the tent in the background??

And to help you out with the names, they are (l to r) Ken, Ber, and Don.

Ken

And to help you out with the names, they are (l to r) Ken, Ber, and Don.

Ken

My apologies Ken for not remembering everybodys names. Like I said during the introductions, I suck at remembering names. I really need to work on that.

Went to Munice to dive today. Had a blast. 10 degrees and sunny skies.

If they have ice next week, I'll be heading over again next weekend and if not, I'll be heading to Wezee lake WI. Ya'll are welcome to join us if you want.........??

ice2008.jpg

brainsicedive.jpg

icedive2008.jpg

AAAGH! I can't see the picture! Can you put it in your Scubaboard gallery so I can get to it?

We had a SERIOUS BLAST that day even though my gear froze up! Thanks for the lessons, you've managed to get me addicted to serious cold weather diving. I must be one sick bunny, I LIKED diving in air so cold my gear iced up almost instantly.
Ber :lilbunny:

The Picture is upload in the Gallery:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom