Thalassa Dive Center/Santika Hotel Manado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davidngsh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am planning for a diving trip to Manado end of September and would like to know if anyone ever dove with the operator Thalassa Dive Center in Manado lately? How is their service and what is the stars rating of the Santika Hotel?

I was there last March. The Hotel is very nice, food soso. The hotel was empty so service was very good. The staff always had a smile and remembered your name.
Thalassa was very good also. We never dove with more than 3 others per DM. They let you dive you own profile. The DM's were very knowledgable and can pick out the smallest of critters. It was a great trip.

Good Morning, in response to your questions, Star rating is 4 star for the hotel , but Indonesia is a big country so star ratings can vary from Province to Province- Thalassa is great , Simone is lovely and runs a good operation - our daughter was certified there a couple of years ago- and we made the Guniness world book record dive with her and her students from a local school. Best regards, Jeremy Safari Tours & Travel

Thanks for the valueable info. I am sure I'm going to have a great time staying at Santika Hotel and diving with Thalassa.

It's a nice and comfy Santika Hotel to spend your holiday in Manado. Clean, comfortable room and bathroom.24 hrs electricity supply. Thalassa Dive Center and all the staffs are great.

Back
Top Bottom