TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have fun, I'm dry docked for a week.

yesterday tg5

Attachments

• ppa2.gif
    ppa2.gif
    310.4 KB · Views: 89
  • ppa1.gif
    ppa1.gif
    245.2 KB · Views: 94
  • ppa3.gif
    ppa3.gif
    464 KB · Views: 99
Are you using an external strobe? That school of fish shot would indicate a video light maybe or a underpowered for the shot strobe. But I like the goby and the well/conch/snail of some sort.

Are you using an external strobe? That school of fish shot would indicate a video light maybe or a underpowered for the shot strobe. But I like the goby and the well/conch/snail of some sort.
No nothing just the tg5 by itself
it is a horse conch I believe

I mean, I know it's not generally as pretty as the tropics, but there seems to be a lack of freshwater photos in this thread, so here's a few of mine, taken with my TG-4.

Btw, I'll be going to Roatan for my first ocean diving in a couple months, so then I'll have some "real"(?) photos.

Bluegill fry in Kansas, small fish on a night dive around 60' deep in Bull Shoals Lake, a freshwater jellyfish at Mermet Springs, and descending into the Ore Chute at Bonne Terre Mine.
bluegillfry.JPG

smallnight.JPG

jellyfish.JPG

orechute.JPG

I've done thousands of dives in Santa Monica Bay here in SoCal. This week I saw a fish I had never seen before. We went back to the same spot today and this time I took my TG-6.

Popeye catalufa (Pristigenys serrula).

BTW our boat is the Popeye Maru. How neat is that?

The TG-6 is a fantastic camera.

1643859273963.jpeg

Attachments

• Bridled Burrfish (2).JPG
    Bridled Burrfish (2).JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Bridled Burrfish (6).JPG
    Bridled Burrfish (6).JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Bridled Burrfish (7).JPG
    Bridled Burrfish (7).JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 61
Roughhead blenny.

Attachments

• 1284 06 roughhead blenny.jpg
    1284 06 roughhead blenny.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 82
We just returned from another Coz trip. Here is an album with photos and videos. I am not the best photographer but some are decent. I was using TG-5, PT-058, Backscatter M52 wide angle wet lens, and two Sea & Sea YS-01 strobes. I am thinking of upgrading to the EPL-10 to get a larger image sensor as these don't seem to have the richness that you see from some other photos. Of course, that could be my caveman skills also.

Anyone have experience going from TG to EPL 9 or 10? I am not a real technically knowledgeable photographer, and I do like knowing that if my housing floods the camera will most likely be ok. Not the case with the EPL cameras.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom