TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What I'd really like to see is macro video from you guys. I film "macro" with a GoPro and diopters but I suspect that it's nowhere near as good as what a TG camera can capture.

I just haven't seen much of it in the forums.

Really? Seems this thread is mostly macro.. interesting..
Here's some macro, from Bonaire Invasion...
1.P6180541.jpg

P6210198.JPG

I think he was thinking macro video.

What I'd really like to see is macro video from you guys. I film "macro" with a GoPro and diopters but I suspect that it's nowhere near as good as what a TG camera can capture.

I just haven't seen much of it in the forums.

A few more video from my recent trip to Bohol. One thing is sometimes turn off the auto focus in super macro so when you set the focus it stays there. First video is not macro but I got pretty close to this mantis. I could have zoomed in but didn't.

Hermit was fun to get. Any movement in super macro and it shows in the video.
Porcelain crab I should have turned off auto focus but nevertheless video is for my vacation memories.

A few more video from my recent trip to Bohol. One thing is sometimes turn off the auto focus in super macro so when you set the focus it stays there. First video is not macro but I got pretty close to this mantis. I could have zoomed in but didn't.

Hermit was fun to get. Any movement in super macro and it shows in the video.
Porcelain crab I should have turned off auto focus but nevertheless video is for my vacation memories.

Do you use diopters for macro?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom