TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P8230781 2.jpg

None, that's the TG-4 on its own, not even in microscope mode or anything! We were at 100' and the DM knew which coral it was on from the earlier morning dive of another group. She found it and then waited patiently with my wife while I maneuvered to try and get a decent shot. While I was doing that a mola mola drifted out of the depths behind me and then back into the abyss!!! I barely got turned around to see it when I heard my wife and the DM getting all excited!! It was a first for all 3 of us!
ok we are all looking for tickets to Bali now .. lol. Just amazing. We really REALLY want to get out there one day.
I saw some rumors that they may bring back the 16 MP sensor in the next TG ....

ok we are all looking for tickets to Bali now .. lol. Just amazing. We really REALLY want to get out there one day.
I saw some rumors that they may bring back the 16 MP sensor in the next TG ....

I did a good amount of diving in Bali. Feel free to DM me for some suggestions when you're ready. It is insanely good for macro.

Now in Panglao Bohol. Coast guard called off diving activities due to bad weather today. Have a lot of photos to edit.
Internet not great here for doing video uploads
Found this in a cavity

CLAM.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom