Text under avatar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Either way it looks like it is going to cost something. :D

I remember SB having that option become available to everyone who wanted to personalize it. I customized mine at that time. I have had it that way ever since.
But when I hit 1000 posts, I lost my personalization. My avatar was delete a few months ago as well.
Not sure what is going on.
It's not a BIG deal. However, it is annoying to have it all set up, just how you like it & then it gets all messed up & you can't fix it.

I'd love an explanation.

Just ask a mod...they could change it for ya

Ha!! OK who changed the text under my avatar, lol!!! headhunter? Rick Inman? You guys crack me up. Well, I've been meaning to become a supporting member for awhile, so I guess I'll go ahead so I can change it myself. Or I may just leave it, 'cause I can't think of anything clever!:D

Hey Guys,
I sent a note to support already, but have the same problem as Wetrat. Signed up as supporting member but my username isnt red, and I have no badge. Oh I know....Badges..We dont need no stinkin....er ..Never mind.. :)

ScubyDoo:
Hey Guys,
I sent a note to support already, but have the same problem as Wetrat. Signed up as supporting member but my username isnt red, and I have no badge. Oh I know....Badges..We dont need no stinkin....er ..Never mind.. :)
Can you set your displaygroup to Supporting Member using this link: Edit Usergroups?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom