Texoma Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kunk35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone up for a couple of dives this weekend in Beautiful Lake Texoma? I've been wanting to check it out and see if the Zebra muscles have improved the viz lately. I've got a couple of full tanks and a park pass so why not?

I'll admit, the thousand steps of pain in and out are a bit daunting, but I need the exercise anyway!

Anyone?......

I'd really like to join you but we're moving this weekend. I've wanted to try Texoma for a while, so let me know next time you head up there.

Man, 38 views and no takers....

You big wussies.....:D

Texoma is a long haul for me...but I am interested in hearing about your dive. I hope there are not enough zebra mussels in the lake (yet!) to make a difference in the water clarity. Let us know how it goes!

Sorry Kory. This has just been a very inactive year for me and my diving. Sorry. Dive schedule still looks crappy for the rest of the year.

You are correct... this has been a crap year in terms of diving as we want and now the cool weather... I was shocked to see the Kunks were at CSSP... we havent been all year or anywhere for that matter...

We must change that immediately...

Chuck, You should change it at Texoma this weekend!!:D

Richerso! Nice to see you, er, see you post! We've only been diving like twice this entire year! What a crock. It had been so long I had to change the battery in my dive computer!

I might just have to dive with Harvey, (Tom's dive buddy), if I don't find another partner. Rhonda doesn't like him very much. Thinks he dives "irresponsibly".:shakehead:

Texoma really isn't as bad as everyone makes it sound, at least I kinda like it. It's a night dive any time of the day, so be sure to bring lights if anyone decides to meet up.

I hate to be a downer, but...

1. I believe your park pass is expired.

2. Harvey really has no business diving in Texoma.

3. There have been zebra mussels in Murray for years, and it seems to me the vis just keeps getting worse.

4. You may be booked Saturday afternoon if Ryan is still allowed to play in the parade.

5. You are definitely booked Sunday for another parade.

AND

6. You may possibly be booked Saturday afternoon/evening if we decide to go to UIL.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom