Texico or Texumel ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shownuff!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all.

I really enjoy diving! I became OW cert in 2004 PDIC at DiveWorld in Austin (620 & Lakecreek). I went to Cozumel in June 2004 and had a great time. I also dove 2 Cenotes in Playa del Carmen on that trip. I went to Fiji with a group from Austin Aqua Sports in 2005. Flight was long, but the diving was great. Got to see a 14' Tiger Shark close up. Cozumel won out over Saba/Statia for 2006. I am going with a small group. Right now the group is 5 divers, and 2 non divers. I need a divebuddy. We have reservations at Caribe Blu Hotel and with Blue Angel Dive Shop from June 23-30. I do not smoke. I am 38. The other divers age from 35-41, both genders. Four leaving from Houston, 3 from San Antonio. Trip cost $495 for 7 nights plus 5 days diving. Flight from San Antonio is costing $300. So this trip is $800 not counting your food, liqour, tips, etc. If you know someone please pass this on. Our local dive shops have many trips planned this summer, but my schedule did not allow me to make those.

This is my first post. So please be gentle. hehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom