Texass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey, where is Des? If anyone has his phone number, call him and tell him the playground aint the same without him! Thanks,
Foo

This might be his busy period. I might call him this weekend to see if he wants to dive, though. I just hope I'm up to it... :frown:

hey Foo, how's the puter doing?

I'm slightly out of commision at the moment. Went and saw the doc about a knot on my head - MISTAKE!!! He's got a Christmas list to fill so he decided to cut it open and stick a wick in the hole. Actually it stopped the hurt, but I need to keep going back every 2 days until he's done shopping. (Is this sharing a bit too much???)

Due to my scuba addiction, the only down side side I've really noticed is that I missed diving with Michael Kane of GUE fame last weekend. My doc didn't think jumping into a swamp with a wick sticking out of my head was such a good idea. Unfortunately neither did Barbara.

Dang, Texass! I suppose that when a person has a part of their head removed, it's a very good excuse for being awol. Sorry to hear you've had medical problems, that is the hardest thing. Keep your head up (pun intended) and I hope you are back in the water very soon!

Hey, the next time you have BRAIN surgery (or something close to it), you might let us know, so we can send bubbles and care your way. Be demanding, you only get so many chances like this. ;o)

Foo

I hope that Doc didn't 'wick away' too much of your brain!

Keep your noodle dry, Dewd!

Hey Des, hope the head gets better. I was beginning to think Immigration had got ya and sent ya back to Italy. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom