Texas Swamp Divers MySpace Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blindref757

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I've created a MySpace group for anyone who is a TSD and wants to join the group.

Click here to join! If you get a Server Busy error--try clicking your refresh button.

blindref757:
I've created a MySpace group for anyone who is a TSD and wants to join the group.

Click here to join! If you get a Server Busy error--try clicking your refresh button.

What's a Myspace??

Not so much as a thread/discussion community--but more of a network. No pressure!

MySpace is like a personal website where you can interact with friends/family/and acquaintences. It's like a private network of people you know or have things in common with.

MySpace won't let me join. I've been turned down three times...

Looks like your reputation finally caught up with ya. I told that FBI agent you were a clean upstanding guy - honest.

Texass:
Looks like your reputation finally caught up with ya. I told that FBI agent you were a clean upstanding guy - honest.

FINK! FINK!!

:lol:

Texass:

Wow, I was about ready to send the FBI after you, Des! Welcome home!

Poor Ken, maybe you're just tooooooo good for myspace? Yup, that's it.

Hey Ken....
I bet if you get BlindRef757 to lend you his
"Pink Cylinder and Long Black Hose"
that MySpace would have no choice but to accept you !

Really now... how could they say no to all that? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom