Texas Dive Show Jan 26 & 27 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't been to Seaspace since it left downtown. I may give this show a try since it is during the winter months.

they are giving out free tickets. i think it's the same as the florida dive show. i got free tix for that, but then i moved to houston and did not get to use them.

dano

Where can you get free tickets for the show?

Where can you get free tickets for the show?

on the front page of the website posted at the beginning....scroll down until you see FREE EXHIBIT HALL PASS BY CLICKING HERE

WOw looks fun, thanks for the heads up on the free tickets

They say all free tickets are to be mailed soon but I wasn't sure if that was for the latest round or for all requests so I went ahead and registered again. If they don't like all the duplicate registrations they should be more clear about when the tickets will be mailed.

On 12/11/07 I got an email from Brad Nolan with dive chronicles and it said all free tickets are being mailed in the next 10 days which would be today...

Oh and Merry Christmas to all

Both Leigh Bishop and myself will be presenting at the Texas Dive Show. If you are attending, Leigh's "Lost Liners" presentation is not to be missed! Looking forward to seeing some of you in Houston.
Happy Holidays!
Cheers,
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom