Texas Dive Show Jan 26 & 27 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for posting this info, Ann. I wonder if it will be similar to Seaspace?

I think it is....I just hope it makes a go of it...I am sure it takes a lot of $$ to make these things happen...I bookmarked the sight and will watch it to see if anything develops...I couldn't find anything out about tickets and another poster a while back said it was cancelled....so we will see...maybe some local Houstonians know more

It is definitely on but I think what is confusing is that the two people who are in charge of italso were in charge of SeaSpace. SeaSpace has been cancelled but the Texas Dive Show has not. I had to pull out of the show since I sold my shop. They have some good exhibitors and the show floor is more condensed. I think it will be a very good show.

Never have gone....maybe 08' is the year.

divechronicles is a sponsor of this show and is also a member of this board....he pm'd me and said yes the show is still on and that DiveRite just signed on....any questions or in your case Donna volunteer work you could probably pm him through this board
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/members/divechronicles.html

Actually the Baughers who were the exhibit chairmen of Seaspace are doing the same thing for this show.

It is definitely on but I think what is confusing is that the two people who are in charge of italso were in charge of SeaSpace. SeaSpace has been cancelled but the Texas Dive Show has not. I had to pull out of the show since I sold my shop. They have some good exhibitors and the show floor is more condensed. I think it will be a very good show.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom