TEXAS DIVE PLATES HAVE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, that's correct. This is the 1st official plate in the world to promote SCUBA diving specifically, rather than using a diver's image to communicate another message.

Hopefully other states, islands and countries will follow suit and issue SCUBA Diver license plates. We'd love to see them in CA, FL, and HI to name a few.
Florida has a $60,000.00 fee to apply for a new specialty plate design, and then there's a bunch of hoops. Honestly, after reading that I'm surprised we have so many specialty plates. There are currently 108 designs.

95BFBE40-82BD-4AB1-8C40-469FAA128ECE.jpeg

721708C4-8435-439F-9AD1-2406409E281D.jpeg

Get yours at My Plates

Here’s a rebate code for the next few months:

IMG_7496.jpeg

IMG_7497.jpeg

Get yours at: My Plates

can you order one that says, "BUBLS" for me?

Sure, send me the cash & I’m on it! :wink:
Serious? Wouldn't you have to register your car with that tag? I mean, if this doesn't jack you up, I would totally do it. And I don't even own a car.

oh wait, $50 is the rebate. I thought that was the whole cost. I need to do a little research here.

Why not buy yourself a stocking stuffer this year :xmastree: - a Texas Dive Plate? Get yours at MyPlates. Here's a rebate code to make your gift to yourself a little sweeter:

Texas Diver - Winter.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom