Texans go to the Oriskany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LVX

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am taking 8 Texas divers out to the Oriskany this coming weekend. We will be making 4 dives. We chartered through MBT divers and will be on the H2O below.

Wish us luck.

I will write a report once I return next week.

thanks

Layne

Looking forward to your report.

USS Saratoga flight deck is caving in and Bikini Divers has stopped all penetration of the ship until further notice. So yep- very interested in your trip report.

Dive safe, Andrew

Good luck to all.....have a great trip!

I was there one month ago - BEWARE OF THE JELLY FISH !!! They were thick and VERY painful. They were smallish and purple and really bad. The diving was good and not all that much current this time. We made four dives - two with MBT and two with Scuba Shack. They were both very competant. The homemade ice cream with Scuba Shack was excellent!

LVX:
I am taking 8 Texas divers out to the Oriskany this coming weekend. We will be making 4 dives. We chartered through MBT divers and will be on the H2O below.

Wish us luck.

You lucky divers. Have a great time and I hope someone will be taken pictures.

Willie

Wow, have fun. This one is certainly on my list of "wannado's". May you have clear vis and plenty of H2O Below!!

Willie, thanks for reminding me take pack my camera it was not on the list.

Dude, you gotta get ahold of a scooter and take off from the flight deck! Make sure have the theme from TOP GUN playing in your brain.

"Highway to the danger zone! Right into the danger zone!"

DREAM DIVE!

Back
Top Bottom