Texans go to the Oriskany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianr33:
Hi Layne
What profiles are you looking at doing??

Since this is our first trip using MBT and we have some new divers with us, we will be using recreational limits as our guide.

Next time it will be a tech trip.

Later

Layne

Have fun and be safe!

Sunscreen.

LVX:
Just thought I would post my trip report.

thanks

Layne
Did you use your own tanks or rent there?
Singles or twins?

The have both singles and doubles to rent. You can't use doubles on their recreational trips however. They consider that tech no mater your profile is. I think it more an issue of space than profile. I brought 1 steel 95 and rented 1 steel 95.

the dive shop also have trimix...

LVX:
The have both singles and doubles to rent. You can't use doubles on their recreational trips however. They consider that tech no mater your profile is. I think it more an issue of space than profile. I brought 1 steel 95 and rented 1 steel 95.

the dive shop also have trimix...

If you guys run a 'tech trek' later as you indicated the shop might entertain...drop me a note.. :wink:

On note though - Gilless - as far as double, you can have tech divers and recreational divers on the same trip. Tech divers can only do one dive while recreational divers can do 2 for the same price...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom