Terry DeWolf

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ccisland

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My prayers go out to the family of the person that was discovered it is not always easy to hear that a fellow diver or anyone was lost at sea. As for me I have lost many to her and yet I am drawn to her for the beauty she holds as most of us are. You only live life once; therefore, you should live it to the fullest. Love to All.

Horrible news. Mu condolences to his family.

My Brother

I am the brother of the Diver that Died yesterday on the Doria. My family, especially my mother have not been able to get any details on what excatly happend down there. If anyone was on the expedition or knows someone who was please reply to this post with any and all real information that you can provide. If you would prefer not posting the information on the forum you can email it to me at chris@tri-tek.us , and thank you to all of you that keep my brother and our family in your thoughts and prayers.

Chris - I'm sorry for your loss. Your brother was a great guy.

Condolences to family and other friends. RIP Brother. He was a very nice person.

Soliciting condolences for Terry's family from the diving community was the best thing I could think to do to help his grieving family (they are our neighbors). Terry tragically died while diving off the coast of Nantucket at the Andrea Doria shipwreck. I don't want to give out any kind of personal information to respect their privacy, but if anyone ever knew Terry through diving - for which he had a deep passion - I'd love to be able to pass on your comments & condolences to his family. I think remembering him from through the lense of diving would help them to know he was doing what he loved. I appreciate your prayers and your concerns. Thank you so very much in advance.

Thanks for starting this one. Sad loss of a fine diver from what I hear. Condolences to the family...

Deepest sympathy to family and other friends. Terry was a very nice person. I had the pleasure of meeting and diving with him recently in Grand Cayman. RIP Brother.

My Brother

I am the brother of the Diver that Died yesterday on the Doria. My family, especially my mother have not been able to get any details on what excatly happend down there. If anyone was on the expedition or knows someone who was please reply to this post with any and all real information that you can provide. If you would prefer not posting the information on the forum you can email it to me at chris@tri-tek.us , and thank you to all of you that keep my brother and our family in your thoughts and prayers.

Chris, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I lost a brother several years ago due to illness. I miss him but have many very pleasant memories of him.

Rough times are never easy, my prayers and thoughts will be with the family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom