Teric Battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No kidding, I’m starting to rip up the shop looking for things to tune or service.
Another 2% this week so it's looking like 2% a week loss turned off. I'll keep monitoring each week to make sure it is consistent unless this virus goes away and then I'll have other stuff to do and will forget about it. :)

I’ve been tracking mine, it took about two + weeks before either one dropped from 100%
B8A811F9-9142-4EB8-A586-6D5B68990DF3.jpeg
6CEA3CF6-0911-405D-A4F2-7F26E73598D2.jpeg
0FDC63F4-C16C-458A-8EAD-AFA755251A29.jpeg

Hmm...yours are holding a charge better than mine. Are you turning them off with the menu between checks or just leaving them idle?

Hmm...yours are holding a charge better than mine. Are you turning them off with the menu between checks or just leaving them idle?
First off, the orange one is the one with the latest repair, yellow is as I bought used, the days surface interval (OMG 5 weeks) day difference is the firmware update difference, one was done the day before my last dive and the other the day after. I use the light button to check it and turn it off using the light button after checking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom