Teric and Perdix Cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's nice to see that you got them in. I bought a $5 pack of dental wax and used a bit of it to coat the inside of the protective cover. It now slides onto the Teric a lot easier and I don't have to worry about it possibly scratching the finish,

That sounds like it would work.

We have them in stock now :)

On a total side note we have almost sold out from our initial order. I am getting ready to order the next batch and we will be bringing in the Petrel covers for our CCR diving friends. They are up on the website for pre-order.

Shearwater Dive Computer Accessories

Thanks!

Got a few models today (Petrel1, PedrixAI, and Peregrine).
Very nice. @DiveTucson processed the order and shipped faster than I ever thought he would.
Like a little bling, and some additional protection.

NICE!

Does anyone know of a source in Canada? I didn't see one on the AMX Tek website, so I'm guessing not, but before I do something exotic like ship to a friend in Germany, I thought I'd check.

Does anyone know of a source in Canada? I didn't see one on the AMX Tek website, so I'm guessing not, but before I do something exotic like ship to a friend in Germany, I thought I'd check.
Plongée Nautilus in Quebec City shared they had some on social media. Contact them they probably ship.

What is the size of the o-rings that hold the Teric cover on? I lost one....

I’ll ship to Canada for free. No worries. If it doesn’t let you create the order on our site send me an email to ben@paragondive.com and I’ll create an invoice for you. We ship stuff North all the time. I’m teaching in Mexico right now so I may be a little delayed but happy to help.

We are now the US Distributor for these. If you want to see them in your local shop have them reach out to ben@paragondive.com

You can also check out the full product line here:

Thanks!

What is the size of the o-rings that hold the Teric cover on? I lost one....

18.72x2.62 mm epdm70.

Sent you a message as well. Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom