Teric and Perdix Cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That’s slick...I like it.

Looks OK but held on with a couple of loops of elastic. Meh!

Looks sweet. Probably won’t protect from impacts. Following.

Looks sweet. Probably won’t protect from impacts. Following.

I shot off an email to them about 3 hours ago and got a pretty fast Reply.
________________________________________________________________________________
Good morning and thanks very much for your interest in our products.
I can send of course to USA where I am already selling.

You can place the order on the website directly. Maybe the best is to combine with a friend ? The freight costs are fixed up to 0.5kg, equivalent of 2x to 3x pieces.

Thanks for your confidence!

Best Regards
Arnaud
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I am not sure what the freight would be but since his says 2-3 units would make it worthwhile I have to assume it's very expense, maybe more than the cost of a single unit. I can never understand why companies like his don't partner with a dive store that sells stuff on eBay. At almost $48 USD it's worth it but if it's going to cost $96 with shipping it's just to expensive. I would love to get a red one and slap it on before a dive. The black looks great on land but the more colorful it is in the water is the easier it would be to find if God forbid the strap comes off.

Any idea why Shearwater has not come out with their own protector? What have you they seem pretty robust without one anyways..

Back
Top Bottom