Tennessee Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewj_j

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for Information on were to Dive around the Murfreesboro/Nashville Area.
I am new to the Area, and do not know of any dive sites.:idk:

Hello,
There are 2 in the nashville area.

1 Martha's Quarry in Lebanon,TN area ( you can get quarry passes from Dive below H2O ( formerly Scuba Supply)

2. is a private quarry in Murfreesboro called Jeff's Quarry ( you have to know someone with a key to get in.

I will say there are 2 more worth the trip.

Better Divers Quarry in Madison,AL is about a 2 hours drive but worth it as they have lots to look at

Pennyroyal Diver Center in Hopkinsville,KY is another great one which is about an hour north of downtown Nashville.

hope this helps

Justin

can a moderator move this to the southeast dixie diver forum please

Last edited:
There are also 2 smaller quarries between Chattanooga and Knoxville; Philadelphia Quarry and Loch Low Minn. They are decent to dive and are about 2 hours from the Nashville area. I have visited Marthas a few times and it is definitely worth the visit, especially if you live close.

Also close to Nashville is Dale Hollow Lake. Boats and even guided dives available there. Depths from 25 to 130 ft. Vis is unbelievable. 60 ft plus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom