Tennessee Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveInFlorida:
Sure, you can dive there. I'll need to send you a Waiver of Liability after I modify it for diving. Also, I have a renter in my cabin thru Sunday morning so if you need to wash off your gear wait til Sunday afternoon. I have to call the reantal managent company when you know for sure when you go. If you wait until next weekend my place isn't rented. Anyway I'll get the form to you and if you can FAX it back I'll advice everybody that you'll be there.

I'm really interested in the detail of you dive. If it good, come back in Oct.
Gary

Hi Gary,

And thank you for the offer. I talked to Brent and probably would be best to go the next Sunday or September 2, because you have renters there this Sunday. I do not want to get in their way. I will get the wavier back to you. Do you think this lake is affected to by the drought? Those pics for the Little River are pretty dramatic. Never seen it so calm.

Thanks again,

James

James,
I haven't heard if the Lake is effected, but I'll try to find out. I'll email you the wavier. Here is a link to the Rental Company and Lke Mist Cabin (so you can keep an eye on what weekends are open with no renters). I'll email you some pick of the lake that I took last year so you can get an idea as to the bank access.
http://www.covemountain.com/cabinre...eSize=1&strCurrentPage=4&categoryID_list=4,15

Gary

Well it is finally time to head north. Has anyone dove the sinks? I know that water levels are low, but I'd like to seem them.
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom