Tenkiller anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kammerer

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone want to go to tenkiller with me and hold my hand! I'm scared!

Only if you hold mine back...When are you looking to go. I have a high school reunion Saturday, but I might be available on Sunday and Monday...

BigDaddy Out!!!

Me and my group are possibly looking to go to Tenkiller this Saturday. Im hoping to get out there but if I do it would be around 1 or 2 in the evening.

If we are out there when you arrive maybe you could join us. And by the way welcome to scuba diving :) and you can find more local oklahoma divers on Tulsa Aquanauts (Tulsa, OK) - Meetup.com I think they have close to 100 divers just in northeast oklahoma on there and all are fun loving!

Thanks so much for the invite! We unfortunately have weird schedules (we never have weekends off unless we ask off in advance) Does either of you ever go on Tuesdays or in the evenings? Also, if you are planning to go at the end of July or August on the weekend we would love to go and we could request time off from work.

Kam I just got and responded to your private message too. I just realized your schedule after I responded. I do sometimes do weekday things but I usually am off on weekends. I work mon through friday so evenings can be a challenge. Im always off on the weekends though.

I have got to meet a few of the divers on the tulsaaquanauts group and the few I have met have been great so I know you wont be disappointed in that aspect. Anyway if I can help any more just let me know :)

Best of luck in diving!

I too read your pm before I read here. I could probably schedule a Tuesday to go. I would just have to rearrange my schedule, not to difficult. Let me know what your thinking and I am available, probably...

Thanks so much for the invite! We unfortunately have weird schedules (we never have weekends off unless we ask off in advance) Does either of you ever go on Tuesdays or in the evenings? Also, if you are planning to go at the end of July or August on the weekend we would love to go and we could request time off from work.

Most divers you reach online will not have the same schedule you do, but there are people on vacation all through the summer. . . Go to either, or both dive shops on the lake. The dive shops can tell you if there are divers there buying air, that can use a dive partner. Also, stop by the Underwater Park, and check on divers there, any day or evening. ScubaBoard is a wonderful thing, just not evey diver in NE Oklahoma is online. Active divers, will be stopping at the shops frequently to refill tanks, that's the time and place to meet new partners.

Io am looking for a buddie to go to Lake Tenkiller, OK on July 23-25. If your intrested PM me or reply here. Thanks.

Io am looking for a buddie to go to Lake Tenkiller, OK on July 23-25. If your intrested PM me or reply here. Thanks.

Ok, I have a buddy now!!! So never mind my last message (found above).

Back
Top Bottom