Temporary Insanity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was a rough weekend for channel markers allover...

Coming back into Key Largo on Sunday, I noticed that a Red marker had been mowed down. What's left of it was sitting on some type of float, but the post was gone. Wish I had taken a picture.

I was at a stop sign one time and a guy pulling a nice shiney 21 foot boat "took off" in a hurry.

he apparently neglected to tie down the rear of the boat. (I've seen that a lot) and the front nylon crank strap either wasn't connected or broke. The boat slid off and landed on the pavement in the middle of the intersection :shakehead:

Adding a front safety chain to hook on the bow pull loop is so easy and cheap to do.

I was at a stop sign one time and a guy pulling a nice shiney 21 foot boat "took off" in a hurry.

he apparently neglected to tie down the rear of the boat. (I've seen that a lot) and the front nylon crank strap either wasn't connected or broke. The boat slid off and landed on the pavement in the middle of the intersection :shakehead:

Adding a front safety chain to hook on the bow pull loop is so easy and cheap to do.

Or it will just rip the bow loop out. :D

Boat for sale. Sleeping quarters needs remodeling. Comes with it's own tender.

boat%20accident1.jpg

For sale: Small boat with shallow draft. Easy to dock.

10-06-08%20Turner%20boat%20accident%20small.JPG

Semi submersible: Make offer.

boat-accident-lawyer.jpg

Why dyslexics don't make good boaters:

NEWS_boat_fail.jpg

the pictures are priceless ..but the one above takes the cake...

from a posting on Craigslist..... (no I'm not kidding) :rofl3:

Craigslist: Winnebago/Legand Cat Pro fishing boat will not seperate

Winnebago/Legand Cat Pro fishing boat will not seperate
Date: 2008-07-20, 11:05PM CDT

27ft winnebago with Legand cat 24ft fishing boat, will not seperate, motor home need some brake work and little body work. boat stored partially inside.

763203032.1.jpg
763203032.2.jpg

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 763203032

Back
Top Bottom