Telford Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loosebits:
Great fins. XL Jets were too small for my wetsuit boot (14) and the Turtles were too big (obviously XXL Jets would be out of the question). The XXL Slipstreams are perfect. The pocket is taller and wider and the blade looks to be poured from the same mold as the XL Jets. The blade is at least as stiff as the Jets, maybe a bit stiffer, don't remember.

Those old Avanti's served me well but as I am starting to do more cave diving in a wetsuit (a 7/5 seems perfect for the Live Oak area caves), they needed to be replaced.

Oh, 108's are for weenies, I dive man-tanks: PST 104's. I just like all the extra steel :)

Any spring straps should work. Jets, Turtles, OMS, they all use the exact same strap mounting.

Funny thing, they don't make PST 104's anymore, looks like the 108's are superior second time around design.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom