Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New dates are 16-18 April 2021 in Orlando (although registration is not yet open it seems).

I’ll definitely be there to support my Lebanese mate (dive shop owner) who will be coming over from Saudi Arabia. Definitely interested in helping him make the most of the conference.

Anybody else planning on attending?
I'm in.

I'm sure like myself a lot of people are carrying registration over from 2020. I'm hoping they don't have to cancel again.

It could happen.

I just saw some new estimates on total US fatalities, and some have it going as high as 500,000 by the end of February. For those not in the high math group, that is a bit over double were we are now.

I saw another estimate today that said if mask wearing became universal in this country, we could save 130,000 lives. That sure won't happen.

My canceled liveaboard trip for last spring was rescheduled to this spring, since Aggressor refused to give refunds. The couple with whom we are scheduled to go said they don;t think it is going to happen, and I tend to agree. The new numbers in Europe, where they thought they had it licked, are scary. I think we are a couple weeks behind them. I think we are going to be in this mode for quite some time.

I have a message out to the conference team but does anybody here have an estimate for the registration fee?

Not looking for an exact figure...just the precedent from years past.

I believe it was in the range of $350 for everything, but you can buy pieces.

Thanks. I think some of the guest speakers and the usual chance conversations will be totally worth the full registration fee.

Looks like the conference organizers have had to issue a second postponement.

Dear Divers,

In the interest of addressing the health and safety concerns of our ticket holders and in consultation with partners throughout the technical diving industry, as well as local and federal health agencies, we have postponed the next TEKDiveUSA show until deemed safe by all parties involved. The continued prevalence of the COVID 19 virus has caused enduring global health concerns that have impacted our venue, speakers, attendees and more. We wish you good health in the new year and look forward to the day we can safely gather as a community again.

We are grateful for each and every member of our conference community. Thank you for your patience and support.

Stay safe,

The TEKDiveUSA Team

Still bummed this is not going to happen this year.

I know everyone has been on the edge of their seats wondering about my outlook so I thought I’d share.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom