Tek in Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

met a couple of guys Tek diving out of Singapore last week - if that helps let me know and I'll dig up their emails

Jonathan

Too lazy to do a web search ???

Lombok
Blue Marlin Dive Centre on Gili Tragawan

Tioman
B&J Dive Centre

Singapore
Khoo Soo Seng

Philippines (Puerto Galera)
Atlantis Divers

All cover IANTD courses from beginner through to at least Trimix Diver.

Websites & emails should not be too difficult to find

Cheers,
Andy

Thanks, it's not about laziness, but I want to have a recommendation based on other diver experience, I did search the web and found many in Singapore as well as Lombok, but it's better to have a recommendation from other who has experiences with that. Anyway, thanks a lot for your info.

I guess I should have read your post a little closely - my apologies.

I have done some training and a lot of diving with Ben and JC at the B&J Dive Centre on Tioman. They are friendly and definitely know what they are doing. On the tech side, they teach the stuff they are actually doing themselves which has to be a good thing.

JC in particular is well-known in the cave diving community.

I would highly recommend them and Tioman in general since there are a number of wrecks in the area at 50-80m (Repulse, Prince of Wales, Seven Skies).

I have met Khoo Soo Seng who is the IANTD rep for much of South East Asia, but have never dived or trained with him. Others who have say good things, particularly about his thoroughness and flexibility in scheduling classes.

At the end of this month, I will spend a week at Blue Marlin on Gili Tragawan so should be able to comment on their set-up after that.

... Andy

Originally posted by aamalcolm
I guess I should have read your post a little closely - my apologies.

I have done some training and a lot of diving with Ben and JC at
... Andy

No problem, Andy :) , I really appreciate your info, I also found that Bali already have a dive center with IANTD instructor ()BIDP .

They already graduated some technical divers here.

Erwin,'
Are shop in not in Indonesia but in Thailand. We offer all technical courses through 100 meters trimix through Instructor level. We also offer DPV, technical wreck and rebreather courses. In the future we will be offering full cave courses, hopfully by the end of the year. The agency we work through is ANDI, crossovers at any level can be done.

Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom