TecRec Dive Shops South of Atlanta??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KDJunior

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Can anybody recommend a dive shop in the South Atlanta Metro area that supports and teaches technical diving? I asked about a filling my O2 deco cylinder at Peachtree Dive Center and they said they don't do that. Looks like they are only a PADI recreational shop. I have heard about Dive Georgia, but that is a long haul from the south of Atlanta.

I’ve just moved to Georgia recently so not sure where Newnan is but you could try Atlanta Technical Divers for fills. I believe Dive George is up in woodstock which is a hike from Atlanta.

Newnan is South of Atlanta on I85. I do not think any shop in South Atlanta has any staff instructors for technical or o2 fills. There may be some in North Atlanta though. The general feeling out of our shop is if we want tec training then we would go learn from the pros in cave country since it is pretty close relatively speaking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom