Tech Shorts Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone is interested in a pair, I have 2 pair of the DGX shorts that I would sell. One pair is medium, the other is labeled small, but they fit like the medium. Both pair got maybe 2 or three dives each. $40 per pair shipped in the lower 48.

Erik

If anyone is interested in a pair, I have 2 pair of the DGX shorts that I would sell. One pair is medium, the other is labeled small, but they fit like the medium. Both pair got maybe 2 or three dives each. $40 per pair shipped in the lower 48.

Erik
I'll take the mediums, PM sent

Didn’t see much mention of Fourth element, but I purchased a pair several weeks ago, and they’re amazing, most notably the pockets don’t accidentally open when you jump in.
One thing I’ve noticed, if you hang them by the belt, it’s prone to twisting, and it’s a pita to untwist

There used to be a brand that was made out of thin nylon (or ripstop) because I find the neoprene ones to be to bulky, especially since I wear a 3mm shorty year round.

I have a warm-water trip next month. I haven't worn a wetsuit in nine years. I use a seven inch stage for photographing small animals. I ordered the Fourth Element tech shorts because they have the only pockets large enough for my stage.
1649279698210.png

someone needs to bring back the irikonjis. work beautifully for sidemount with the front facing pockets.

seven inch stage for photographing small animals

I am probably missing something here but what is a "seven inch stage" in this context please?

I saw in another thread do not buy the Apeks Tech shorts, which is what I was going to buy.
Any recomendations on what is the best Tech shorts out there right now?
Fourth element tech shorts, you will pay a premium as with much of their gear, but their stuff is really high quality. I have been happy with all of my 4E gear so far. No complaints.

Back
Top Bottom