Tec Gear Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UP4AIR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
1) PST steel 100CF HP Doubles with Dive Rite manifold and Dive Rite stainless bands Hydro on tanks 06/12
2) Dive Rite Aluminum backplate and Dive Rite dual bladder Rec Wing
3) Dive Rite Nitek Duo wrist computer
4) Luxfer 40CF Deco Bottle (O2 Clean to 100%) Hydro 07/13 Dive Rite carry strap
5) Two Dive Rite RG3100 regs with ice kits. One has 7’ hose and the other standard length
6) Dive Rite pressure gauge.
7) Halcyon wreck reel
8) Scuba Pro fins with spring straps
9) DUI CLX 450 drysuit with new uncut neck seal and new uncut wrist seal. Sitek valves. Pocket on right leg. Size 9 rock boots

This gear has been well maintained throughout the time I have owned it. I am no longer diving in the Tec world of diving and before this gear gets too old and no one wants it, I am offering it up at a HUGE discounted price. Anyone who knows the gear, knows the worth of this total package. I am including pics. If anyone wants more pics or specific pics, send me your EM and I will send them out. I am asking $1900 for the total package. Terms will be cash and you will have to pick up gear. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet for the sale from N Va. I am not interested in splitting up the package at this time.

dive gear.jpgdive gear (2).jpgdive gear (3).jpgdive gear (4).jpgdive gear (5).jpgdive gear (6).jpgdive gear (7).jpg

Thanks guys. Sorry I overlooked size. I am 5'6"-5'7" tall and weigh about 165. I wear a medium -heavy weight fleece jumpsuit under the suit along with some Heat Gear UnderArmor with room to spare.

If you split it up, I am very interested in your cylinders.

Thanks

Ok. Looks like gear is not going to go as a package deal. I will entertain offers for specific items. Heavy items will need to be picked up ( not shipping tanks). Terms will be cash or USPS money order. Send PM for offers please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom