"Teammate Wanted" This is Like Internet Dating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J-Vo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here it goes,

I'm looking for a like minded person of similar mindset and budget to join me on my tech diving adventures. Sidemount prefered but not required.

I've just completed tec 50 with @boulderjohn (who I highly recommend) and am looking to do trimix this summer. Denver area prefered as it makes it easier to coordinate training dives.

If you want to become a skilled tech diver and haven't started yet I would be happy to "audit" your tech 40-50 courses in order to develop a team mindset and familiarity. If you have already started down the path solo as I have I'm also happy to get wet in the local mud holes to learn the same or head down to Santa Rosa.

I'm also hoping to find someone who would have the bandwidth/time for travel in order to facilitate tec diving in various locations.

PM me if interested,

Thanks,

Hello All,

Experienced sport diver (PADI DM) moving into the tech realm. First couple certs with TDI under my belt. Looking for similar folks to gain/share some experience and practice in the Denver area.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Mark

denvertrex@gmail.com

The original post in this thread is now 4 years old, and the poster is now a trimix certified cave diver primarily using a rebreather--how time flies!

The tech diving in the area is done at Rock Lake in Santa Rosa, NM. Access is very limited. You can practice skills in the Denver area, but sites are not deep enough for much more than that.

There is an active group of tech divers, and you can make the necessary contacts through this forum or by DM.

Welcome Mark, I try to keep up skills in local lakes regularly and get down to Santa Rosa whenever possible. Next time I have something planned I'll let you know. Not too many others in the group put in much down time locally.

The original post in this thread is now 4 years old, and the poster is now a trimix certified cave diver primarily using a rebreather--how time flies!

The tech diving in the area is done at Rock Lake in Santa Rosa, NM. Access is very limited. You can practice skills in the Denver area, but sites are not deep enough for much more than that.

There is an active group of tech divers, and you can make the necessary contacts through this forum or by DM.
Thanks for the tips John!

Welcome Mark, I try to keep up skills in local lakes regularly and get down to Santa Rosa whenever possible. Next time I have something planned I'll let you know. Not too many others in the group put in much down time locally.
Im in! Thanks for reaching out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom